Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Speaking of dogs...

Since I kind of got on a "dog kick" yesterday, I thought I'd post pix of my pack:



 

This is Knucklehead. Momma was a boxer and daddy was a pit bull. We rescued him out of a litter in Montana - mom had some serious medical issues and was abandoned while pregnant. He's an 85 pound puppy that thinks he's a lapdog but he's a damn good guard dog.




 
 
This is Smashed Face, my boxer, a couple of years ago. As you can tell, she's a bit of a window-licker. Actually, she's an evil genius. Hands down, the best dog I've ever owned. We also call her the 17 Toed Freak because the pet store we bought her from (big mistake... great dog, bad petstore) failed to remove one dewclaw.






This is The White Whale... he's 110 pounds of chewed bubble gum. But he's a great family dog and will retrieve until he's crawling back on bloody stumps for legs.



My kid, B, whippin the Chuck It for the Whale and Smash last winter. Even though B is the most important person in the world to me (or maybe because she is) I'm not going to post a bunch of pix of her. I know this blog is pseudo anonymous, but I won't take the chance some fuckin' pedophile gets ahold of her pic and... well, I'm sure you can finish that thought.


The Whale OBSESSING over the ball Knucklehead had been torturing him with for the previous hour. 

 Through this divorce, the one thing my Ex and I agree on is B and what's best for her. We're doing the 50/50 shared care and custody bit and neither of us is paying child support to the other. We're kind of doing the same thing with the mutts; Smash and Knucklehead are coming with me and the Whale is staying with my Ex, except each of us is always welcome to take the dogs if they want for a bit and we'll help each other out when the other is out of town.

Oh, and while I'm on the divorce topic... we have mediation this week. Stupid, if you ask me. I should've gone into this divorce proceeding racket instead of law enforcement. I'm paying a lawyer and filing fees, we both had to pay for a bullshit Children in the Middle Class (for dummies, I might add), and now we have to pay a mediator so we can tell her we've reached an agreement on everything and she can write it up and submit it to the court. Ri-goddamn-diculous.


The Ex with B and playing SWAT. Thought I should probably include him, since he's forever family, even if he hates it. I'm kidding. Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment